Friday, December 6, 2013

Months later!

It has been a few months since I have last posted and a few things have changed. One I recently moved in with my Boyfriend who some time before turned into my fiance. I still can't believe that I am engaged. It feels so crazy. Every time I look down at my finger a small smile spreads across my face. So right now at this time things are finally at lot less crazy and we are getting ready to celebrate Christmas. Are stocking are hung and our tree has been decorated. I can't wait for Christmas. Next week I plan to spend a few days with my mother to do a bit of Christmas shopping and to have a much needed girls day. So excited. Well I hope everyone has had a wonderful past few months and is as excited for Christmas as I amMore posts to follow

Charlie ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment