Sunday, April 21, 2013

Birthday Buys

Last week was my mothers birthday, I took her to the mall for a bit of shopping and out to lunch at BJ's for some yummy gluten free pizza. But of course it wasn't my birthday but I had to buy my self just a few things. Just a few. "Wink"


$5 sunglasses from Charlotte Russe
I so plan to buy a few more pairs before summer begins

I can't recall the name of the store where I bought this tea cup from but its the cutest Japanese store where most of it is a $1.50.
Blotting papers I found at a Asian grocery store. I mostly bought them because I loved the cover.
I found the Rose lotion spray at the Japanese $1.50 store. I normally wouldn't buy body spray for so cheap but when I untwisted the cap to smell it, it actually smelled like roses. Real Roses. I had to buy it. I haven't tried it enough to really have a option on it, but so far I really like it.

Love, love,love this! Smells amazing! I was able to get it on sale at Payless Shoes. It was $9.99 and I only paid $2 for it. The Brash perfume has scents of nectarine, pink grapefruit, jasmine, red currant, coconut, and sandalwood.




I was able to get all three pairs of earring for $2.60 a piece at my one of my favorite stores, Fugeo. I love going there I can always score some really awesome deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment