Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Finally!

I'm finally back after being a little M.I.A. and I have tons to share, but today will be a little post. Nothing to major or amazing. But for the last few weeks I have been staying busy. I have been trying to spend more and more time with my boyfriend. This weekend we went to one of our favorite beaches and had a little picnic and played in the sand. We saw two new movies "This Is The End" and "Man Of Steel". I didn't really like "This Is The End" but my boyfriend thought it was funny. To each their own. But "Man Of Steel" was amazing OMG "Man Of Steel" had to be one of the best movies I have seen all year long and this is coming from someone who has never liked Super Man. But the special affects oh dear god the special affects were AMAZING! I would actually go see it again.




 I was so excited  when I found these knock of perfumes at Walgreen's. I know, I know everyone thinks that knock offs are never the same. They won't smell the same or keep the scent for as long. But I swear these are just like the real thing. I am obsessed with these and I'm having a hard time with not buying more and for $11.99 a piece how can you say no?




 These are my new babies. I bought these last week at a local hardware store. They were so little and cute I couldn't say no. I even went to a local Asian grocery store and bought these cute cups to be used as planter pots. 



 My favorite candle for summer. Smells for clean and fresh. Target $5.99


 My new bunny bank. I'm trying to save up money to go back to school and is a perfect reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment