Monday, April 14, 2014

Beautful Monday

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. Tomorrow we get the moving truck and then we move on Wednesday. So excited! Can't wait to get a fresh start.

 I over the weekend have been watching a ton of youtube vlogs and I thought I would share some of my faves, at least one today and then one next Monday, and so on and so forth. I'm going to make it a thing.

I am just getting into the whole youtube video blogs, so I am way behind in the times. One of the vlogs I am watching right now is...


Love this vlog, such helpful tips and tricks and Jen is just oh so cute.

You can check out Jen's Vlog Here -> From Head To Toe

My Monday is going pretty well. Its gorgeous outside. Sadly I am stuck inside trying to pack, but I am trying to take pictures here and there.


Some yummy German Fizzy candy



Our Fuzzy Baby


Our apartment is filled with these.


Some left over candy from last nights movie (dog hair everywhere)

 
My favorite bracelets I have been wearing a ton of


My little babes I finally got to replant. They look so much happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment